There are locations throughout the Market where “non profits” are welcome to set up informational tables with literature and/or promotional materials for upcoming events that you would like to share with the community.
All non profits must get permission from the Everett Farmers Market Management prior to coming to the Farmers Market.
Rules for Participation:
1. 2015 once a month FFMEM will host Community Days for non profits.
Dates are: June 19th, July 31th, Aug 21st and Sept 18th. Please apply asap as space is limited.
2. Throughout the market season FFMEM also has spaces for no more than 2 non profits per day on the Market site. If you cannot attend on Community Days please let us know dates you are interested in.
3. Each non-profit may only participate at the Market 2 times of their choosing depending on availability, per season.
4. The locations for set-up will be chosen by Market Manager.
5. The non-profit must schedule at least 1 month in advance.
6. Raffle tickets only may be sold by the non-profit. No actual products or merchandise may be sold.
7. If you intend to sell raffle tickets, a $10.00 fee will be charged to go to the Food Bank.
8. The non-profit must supply their own tables. Space will be 10×10 if using a canopy also have appropriate weights via roots guidelines. Also may have a smaller space 5×5 with umbrella properly weighted.
9. Petitioning, Signature Gathering, Petitioning, or passing out literature, is only permitted in assigned area as approved by the Farmers Market Manager.
Contact the Friday Farmers Market Everett Mall manager to reserve a time and space at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Print and fill out an application once you have been approved. click here for application